1) Download and install the free TI LINK Software at https://education.ti.com/en/us/products/computer_software/- connectivity-software/ti-nspire-computer-link-software/features/features-summary.
2) Start the Link Software and connect the TI-Nspire handheld to your computer via USB Connectivity cable. Restart your computer if connectivity fails.
3) Make sure you run OS 4.2 or higher on your TI-Nspire (go to 5:Settings -> 4:Status, on top of that page where it reads ‘Version:’). 3b) If your OS is below 4.2 please freely download and install the latest OS at https://education.ti.com/en/us/software/update/ti-nspire-software-update. Save the OS on your computer and use the TI LINK Software to transfer.
4) Save the attached MADE EASY app and drag it to the bottom “TI-Nspire File Browser” window.
5) On the Ti-Nspire, Press OK after reading the transfer message. Then click the “doc” button and scroll to the Made Easy App to launch it. Press Enter.
6) Enter activation key and press CTRL-S to save app and key. CTRL-W to exit it when exiting the app.