1) Download and install the free TI LINK Software at https://education.ti.com/en/us/products/computer_software/- connectivity-software/ti-nspire-computer-link-software/features/features-summary.
2) Start the Link Software and connect the TI-Nspire handheld to your computer via USB Connectivity cable. Restart your computer if connectivity fails.
3) Make sure you run OS 4.2 or higher on your TI-Nspire (go to 5:Settings -> 4:Status, on top of that page where it reads ‘Version:’). 3b) If your OS is below 4.2 please freely download and install the latest OS at https://education.ti.com/en/us/software/update/ti-nspire-software-update. Save the OS on your computer and use the TI LINK Software to transfer.
4) Save the attached MADE EASY app and drag it to the bottom “TI-Nspire File Browser” window.
5) On the Ti-Nspire, Press OK after reading the transfer message. Then click the “doc” button and scroll to the Made Easy App to launch it. Press Enter.
6) Enter activation key and press CTRL-S to save app and key. CTRL-W to exit it when exiting the app.
After installing a “Made Easy” application, click “My Documents” and click on the App. Wait for a moment to load.
Simply click the PayPal Buy Now button. Next, make your secure payment using a credit card or PayPal account. Apps can be downloaded at any time at www.TiNspireApps.com/ . The key will be automatically emailed after your payment is made. Check your SPAM folder for the key too. Total time: 5 min.
Calculus Made Easy serves primarily three purposes:
1. Solve calculus problem step by step. Enter the function and follow step by step to check if your homework problem was done correctly.
2. Calculus concepts can be learned by viewing visual calculator animations.
3. Teachers and students can immediately solve any Calculus problem. Even complicated problems (i.e. 2nd derivative, vertical tangent lines of implicitly defined curves, solutions to differential equations and slope fields, etc…) can be verified. Literally any problem can be solved with the Calculus Made Easy program, which is an enormous help!
All of them. Each app is about 30kb, your Nspire could hold several hundred MADE EASY apps.
Use PayPal to pay with a credit card or your PayPal account.
Alternatively, you may use Bitcoins or Western Union. (Please contact us for the required WU information). Once paid, email us the Money Transfer Code and your Calculator ID. We will email you the key as soon as money is received.
No. Each key purchase is per calculator only. In case of using a new calculator (due to loss, theft, malfunctioning, etc) the purchase of a new key is necessary.
If a program is not only used by one person (i.e. the teacher ) but made accessible to others such as students or other teachers within the school, a site license must be acquired by the school.